Neverwinter Forest fairydust
29 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Wow, mom's childhood sounded kind of boring. Nuala had absolutely no interest in plants, or helping others for that matter. Not right now when the prospect of exploring the world seemed so much more interesting. Fighting wasn't something she was very interested in either; it seemed messy and difficult, two things she tried to avoid for the most part. 

Her mom's story was mildly interesting, though, and she listened quietly while the images played out in her head. Of course, mom would find some way to make her bad experience align with what had happened when she left the borders by herself. She still wasn't quite sure she agreed that the world was as dangerous as Aibreann believed. She also didn't necessarily believe that she should have to wait for someone older to be with her before leaving the forest, but both mom and dad had seemed pretty upset about it, which did make her feel bad even if she would never admit it. So, she would at least try to do what they wanted most of the time. 

She heaved a long sigh and looked away. I don't really see why I need someone to go with me; I was fine before dad found me, and I could have found my way back home. I'm not an idiot. She couldn't help but push back a little even if she had already resolved to the idea of doing as her mother wished. Still, she wanted mom to know how she felt about all of it and that she had actually been fine.
Messages In This Thread
fairydust - by Aibreann - October 20, 2020, 03:56 PM
RE: fairydust - by Nuala - October 20, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: fairydust - by Aibreann - October 20, 2020, 05:16 PM
RE: fairydust - by Nuala - October 20, 2020, 06:06 PM
RE: fairydust - by Aibreann - October 20, 2020, 07:01 PM
RE: fairydust - by Nuala - October 20, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: fairydust - by Aibreann - October 29, 2020, 01:51 AM