Otatso Wetlands give me segregation
12 Posts
Ooc — Molo
When he, at long last, had arrived atop the plot of dry ground he hoped might become his home, Jethro exhaled a long sigh of relief. The mossy ground underfoot was by far preferable to sticky, gooey mud, and with perhaps just a little bit of work, he could probably make this plot into a more suitable residence. If not, he did have at very least, a place to return to, when he needed a break from exploration. That was more than he’d had, before, and it went a long way towards providing him a sense of pride, however small. He’d accomplished this on his own. Everyone back at home could suck it. 

Recalling the other he’d seen before, he promptly altered his gaze to scan for her. After just a moment he was able to locate her form again and was pleased to see that she had moved well out of his immediate vicinity. But she also appeared to have paused, her attention directed elsewhere, in an examination of something interest that she had found. 

Then, she stepped forth, and the observation turned into a tugging match, between the woman some indiscernible and seemingly unmoving foe. She seemed to be struggling mightily to free whatever it was, although.. so far, her progress seemed minimal. Surely, she wasn’t struggling with a tree, so it had to be something worthwhile.. he frowned. Food, perhaps? Had some unfortunate creature gotten stuck and been unable to free itself?

That made the most sense, he supposed. Caught somewhere between his typical desire to remain unbothered and inclination to capitalize on a potential opportunity, Jet advanced as far as the plot of dry land would allow, which would ultimately not amount to much. He managed perhaps ten steps before his front paws were at the edge of the mud and water again and paused there, squinting, hoping to get a better view. While he would far prefer the white one give up and allow him free access to explore whatever she was occupied with unperturbed, he also did not want to delay too long and lose out on an opportunity to strike a bargain.

Decisions, decisions..
Messages In This Thread
give me segregation - by Jethro - October 20, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Paladin - October 21, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Jethro - October 21, 2020, 08:54 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Paladin - October 22, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Jethro - October 22, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Paladin - October 22, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Jethro - October 22, 2020, 06:38 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Paladin - October 23, 2020, 06:15 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Jethro - October 23, 2020, 11:13 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Paladin - October 24, 2020, 03:45 PM