King Elk Forest picked up the bird and above the din i said “that’s the last song you’ll ever sing”
38 Posts
Ooc — vae
"Well, hello, sweet Cynefrid," he beamed as the healer arrived, looking as lovely and beautiful as ever.  (Ravinger very well may have batted his lashes at her, but it was hard telling.)  Either way, he appeared happy to see her.  He would have invited her to sit with him, in fact, but Henryk came calling.  The bard had many suitors at the end of the day, and he wasn't the sort to deny any of them (even though his draw to Cynefrid was special). "Hi there, my handsome friend." He winked to Henryk. "Ruin your nap, too?" Ravinger sighed heavily as though to exist itself was a chore beyond measure. After that, he went briefly quiet (a feat in and of itself).  The meeting went on as meetings did, and even as it was announced that Rohesia was missing, he was relatively unfazed.  It was just like her to wander off.  He wasn't surprised in the least. @Cynefrid's reaction, though, garnered his attention, and he swept toward her.

"Don't fret, my love. Rohesia always was a wild stallion; we're much the same in that way.  Except," he turned the thought over in his head. "she is a bit more bite-y.  Don't worry.  She'll be back, like a thorn in a sore paw.  Cheeky girl." A smile spread across his face, and he went to bump his head into one of Cynefrid's shoulders in an affectionate and playful gesture.
Messages In This Thread
RE: picked up the bird and above the din i said “that’s the last song you’ll ever sing” - by Ravinger - November 07, 2020, 12:07 AM