Porcupine Ridge i'm trying to wake up from this.
15 Posts
Ooc —
Scorpion’s tail lashed, disapprovingly, and she huffed at the quicksilver vagabond’s answer, scowling at him. Moron! Her pale eyes shrieked, willing him dead on the spot. But when had there ever been a smiting when it was actually needed?

The russet she-wolf found herself surprised by what fell out of his mouth next. What’re you, blind and deaf? The beast right th— She had whirled to present it to him, point it out to his pluperfectly obtuse ass, but was left in open-mouthed silence as she saw that her quarry had escaped. You! She, a fanged harpy, rounded immediately on the wintergrey and accused him of fault with proverbial daggers pointed right at his chiseled soot snoot. You let it get away!

For the barest of seconds she looked like she might attack — puffing up and growling as she did — but her attention flickered, and she seemed keen on being elsewhere. Namely, chasing down the beast of many stabs. Snorting, Scorpion turned haughtily on her petite heel and sprang in the direction she thought the creature went.
Messages In This Thread
i'm trying to wake up from this. - by Penn - October 22, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: i'm trying to wake up from this. - by Jet - October 23, 2020, 05:12 PM
RE: i'm trying to wake up from this. - by Penn - October 25, 2020, 08:08 AM
RE: i'm trying to wake up from this. - by Jet - October 27, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: i'm trying to wake up from this. - by Penn - October 28, 2020, 10:40 AM
RE: i'm trying to wake up from this. - by Jet - November 28, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: i'm trying to wake up from this. - by Penn - December 02, 2020, 05:48 PM