Hushed Willows Choose not a life of imitation
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
To Teya's meek 'hello', the crane looked towards the aqua-eyed girl and bowed her head in short greeting. "My name is Izumi. You Teya...yes?" she asked, assuming the girl probably didn't know who she was -- then to Bridget "And...Bridget?" the golden woman was questioned the same thing. It didn't look like Fujiwara's presence was entirely unwelcome -- well, except for Teya's noticeably distant behavior towards Izu, but it was safe to assume that she was shy when it came to new faces. A feeling Izumi herself could understand...

Izumi's dark ears perked up at Bridget's invitation to join her and obliged, coming forth to dip a paw for testing, and then slowly submerging the rest of her long limbs into the water. 

"My throat...ummm..." Izu put a paw at the base of her neck self-consciously at Bridget's mention. It seemed her scratchy voice wasn't without notice, yet it wasn't her intention to worry anyone with something as trivial as congestion; nothing a little water couldn't fix, right? So instead, Izu turned the attention from her throat and towards the top of Bridget's head, which still trickled blood from the bird attack. "I fine. But your head still hurt? I can-" Izumi turned her amethyst gaze up towards the approaching Teya, then back to Bridget. Teya seemed to share concern for her friend as well, so maybe the crane could be of assistance. "--I can help?"

The Tale Weaver
Messages In This Thread
Choose not a life of imitation - by Bridget - October 25, 2020, 03:29 AM
RE: Choose not a life of imitation - by Izumi - October 25, 2020, 11:13 AM
RE: Choose not a life of imitation - by Teya - October 25, 2020, 04:00 PM
RE: Choose not a life of imitation - by Bridget - October 26, 2020, 12:48 AM
RE: Choose not a life of imitation - by Izumi - October 26, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: Choose not a life of imitation - by Teya - October 27, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: Choose not a life of imitation - by Bridget - October 27, 2020, 06:51 PM
RE: Choose not a life of imitation - by Izumi - November 09, 2020, 01:47 PM
RE: Choose not a life of imitation - by Teya - November 11, 2020, 01:44 AM
RE: Choose not a life of imitation - by Bridget - November 16, 2020, 07:07 PM