Neverwinter Forest it's gonna look like mud
101 Posts
Ooc — suledin
First, she seeks the one wolf she knows from Mal's suggestions, though she only knows the girl in passing. Still, it's a connection, and one she intends to build upon. Valencia has been in the pack for quite some time, and Mal seems to trust her — which is good enough for now.
It takes some time to find her, standing at the edge of the territory like a stone guardian of the forest. An appreciative smile curves Aibreann's lips as she approaches. Hello, Valencia — do you prefer Lenny? She pauses only a few moments for a response. I will be blunt, though I understand this may seem sudden: I'm seeking mentors for my children, and you were among the wolves Mal recommended to me. I believe I already know which of my children would benefit most from your instruction — it's simply a matter of whether you're interested. It will not be an easy task, and I won't hold it against you if you decline. Another pause, far shorter this time; she knows she tends toward lengthy speeches, and it's only fair to give a moment to take it all in. Studying the woman carefully, she continues. If you're interested, I can tell you more about what I have in mind.
Messages In This Thread
it's gonna look like mud - by Valencia - October 25, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: it's gonna look like mud - by Aibreann - October 25, 2020, 01:22 PM
RE: it's gonna look like mud - by Valencia - October 25, 2020, 01:51 PM
RE: it's gonna look like mud - by Aibreann - October 25, 2020, 03:17 PM