Noctisardor Bypass Hold on, if you're an Angel, how come you ain't got no wings?
59 Posts
Ooc — Van
No leader at the moment? That was strange. Perhaps there was only one single leader here, which... would possibly be good for Ale in the future, should he desire a leadership position. But for now, he was content to play the charming and helpful underling that he would need to portray to earn this boy's trust. Not that he had any nefarious schemes boiling at the moment, but there was always tomorrow. 

Alexandre smiled a bit as the boy babbled, and waited for him to be fully finished before he even began to reply. "I'm looking for a pack with strong leadership, and... hopefully one that isn't fueding with too many other packs," he remarked, recalling Kynareth's speech about their many enemies. "I can fight, but I'm not looking to actively fight every single wolf I see, you know? I'd prefer a little strategy. Pick your battles and all that." And Alexandre had had to fight in the past, but it wasn't his favorite thing to do. He wasn't the brawniest, after all.

"She sounds pretty smart," he commented, tail swishing once or twice. "I wouldn't leave without a word. I'd want my skills to help you all just as you will help me." Was he the most respectful? No, but he could at the very least pretend to be. Respect was earned, not given, and he'd have to actually see how the pack worked before he respected it. But still, he wouldn't leave without a word. Alexandre was a sneaky bastard, but he wasn't that bad. 

"I take it you've had some people leave on you in the past?" he questioned, brow rising as he studied the boy.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hold on, if you're an Angel, how come you ain't got no wings? - by Alexandre - November 06, 2020, 07:31 PM