Neverwinter Forest Please could you kiss my name?
166 Posts
Ooc —
// oh god my girl is totally unprepared this is great

On Lenny's side of things, everything was... better. The pack was becoming more solid again - they still hadn't found the kid, but they were working on that. Yao was back, and things were going pretty great. She felt happier, now; more comfortable and less anxious.

She hadn't known Kyr and Yao had talked. At least, not about... feelings.

Feelings were a sensitive subject for Lenny. As in, she didn't bring that subject up at all. Humor and forced positivity and enjoying the moment were all more important for her - at least, to project. Emotions were secondary.

Except they weren't, really. Emotions were very much a primary for Valencia Archer - she just didn't like to think about them. Bottle them up and put them away where no one could ever see them. And that included her feelings for Yao.

Of course she'd talked to Kyr about him, but she rarely went into detail. He was attractive, was what she told her. A great friend, and not bad to look at. But he was more than that, wasn't he? Sure, he was objectively handsome, but he was also funny and intelligent and caring and strong. Loyal. Imaginative. There were lots of things about him that she really liked, but never said.

Her attention drew to him when he approached, and a smile formed on her maw, tail swishing back and forth. "Hey!" she greeted, cutting the rest of the distance between them with a few long strides. A pause then, and her brows knitted together. "Uh oh. You look like you're thinking about serious stuff. What's up?" She was pretty sure that was what she was reading on his face anyway. What was wrong?
Messages In This Thread
Please could you kiss my name? - by Haoniyao - October 30, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: Please could you kiss my name? - by Valencia - October 30, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: Please could you kiss my name? - by Haoniyao - October 30, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: Please could you kiss my name? - by Valencia - October 30, 2020, 01:17 PM
RE: Please could you kiss my name? - by Haoniyao - October 30, 2020, 01:26 PM
RE: Please could you kiss my name? - by Valencia - October 30, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Please could you kiss my name? - by Haoniyao - October 30, 2020, 06:18 PM
RE: Please could you kiss my name? - by Valencia - October 30, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: Please could you kiss my name? - by Haoniyao - October 30, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: Please could you kiss my name? - by Valencia - October 30, 2020, 07:35 PM
RE: Please could you kiss my name? - by Haoniyao - October 30, 2020, 08:07 PM