Neverwinter Forest Please could you kiss my name?
166 Posts
Ooc —
It was pretty hard to keep up with what he was saying, but she'd learned enough to understand... well, about half, really. Key words here and there - lovely eyes, and enjoy... with you, really stuck out. The last statement was more difficult, but she got the relative gist of it. Something about water and never seeing her again... and she felt the same. 

Understanding the words wasn't the hard part, though. Accepting the meaning behind them was more difficult. 

She blinked, and her cheeks were wet. For half a second, she wondered if it was raining, but then she realized that the world was a little blurry and, with a jolt of embarrassment, realized seh was crying. Which was awkward and horrible - probably the worst thing she could've done in this situation. And there was no need for it, really. It would probably only confuse the poor guy. 

Blinking rapidly, she managed to clear her vision, and wiped at her face with her paw to collect herself. Feelings were so hard and confusing and she hated them more than anything in the world. 

"Ninapenda kuwa nawe pia," she began, clearing her throat before she continued. "Napenda hadithi zako. Kicheko chako." She paused for another couple seconds, before deciding that the next part would be easier for her to say in Common. "I was really worried about you when you were gone. I care about you, a lot."

And, there it was. All out in the open.
Messages In This Thread
Please could you kiss my name? - by Haoniyao - October 30, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: Please could you kiss my name? - by Valencia - October 30, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: Please could you kiss my name? - by Haoniyao - October 30, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: Please could you kiss my name? - by Valencia - October 30, 2020, 01:17 PM
RE: Please could you kiss my name? - by Haoniyao - October 30, 2020, 01:26 PM
RE: Please could you kiss my name? - by Valencia - October 30, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Please could you kiss my name? - by Haoniyao - October 30, 2020, 06:18 PM
RE: Please could you kiss my name? - by Valencia - October 30, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: Please could you kiss my name? - by Haoniyao - October 30, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: Please could you kiss my name? - by Valencia - October 30, 2020, 07:35 PM