King Elk Forest the strongest ally
87 Posts
Ooc — Bo
All Welcome 
Young Kiyoshi had found with each passing day his trips to the border of the forest became easier. The young Draconid was growing into a powerful young beast with a burly frame and an intense build. The stern countenance he seemed to hold did little to help the matter. Still young enough for others to know that he was no harm to anyone, but it was a comical sight at times. 

The boy's dark gaze searched the corners of the forest, hungering to catch just a glimpse of Toshi out there. Each day that passed, Kiyoshi wondered if he would ever see his brother again. There was a certain sadness he felt imagining the rest of his life without the blue-eyed boy. It empowered him to remain vigilant. If there was any chance of finding him, the stalwart young beast would sniff it out.
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Sacnite was, once again, sniffing around for some more plants for her garden.
Today she'd wandered quite close to the borders again. Perhaps hoping a little too much to meet Germ again.

Though today she found a young man wandering on what seemed to be a border patrol.
Her head tilted, considering. Then chuffed with a smile and wagging tail.
Sacnite approached naturally at a light trot, hoping to converse and perhaps locate another particular plant.
| |
Reach those stars.
87 Posts
Ooc — Bo
There was a chuff of greeting that drew the young wolf’s ears back and pulled his attention from his path to the image of someone he had never met before. The young Draconid offered her a small waver of his tail and lowered his head deep, bowing toward the earth in a strong display of his submission. She offered friendly body language and approached him with warmth in her gaze; the young dragon was not worried that she intended to harm him.

“Hello. I am Kiyoshi Draconid, a calf of Kingslend. Who are you?”

The warm burgundy of his gaze lingered on her features and he noted that coloration similarities between her and the lady of the forest. He had taken to wondering why the kind woman Celnes had offered him a place to stay in her tightly knit family pack. Not only had she given him a place to call home, but she had offered to respect his name and where he came from.
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He seemed to stretch out in a rather exaggerated fashion.
He probably just had tired muscles.
Sacnite dipped her head in greeting as she stopped by him.

"I am Sacnite ArcaneSkye, a forager for Kingslend." She grinned, head tilting. He was so formal for one so young. He must have good parents. Though...where were they? There were no mother's currently, and he wasn't a Deorwine.
How curious.

"I'm looking for some plants, if you'd like to help, perhaps?"
It'd do good for him to learn some plants, and maybe their medical uses. If she could think of them.
| |
Reach those stars.
87 Posts
Ooc — Bo
“Sacnite ArcaneSkye,” the young Draconid repeated in his deep, dry voice.

She then introduced herself as a forager in the ranks of Kingslend. This intrigued the boy considerably, as he hadn’t yet met another member who held that rank. The deep russet of his eyes looked up to her features when she offered to have him help. Kiyoshi nodded his head firmly to the woman. He hoped that he would learn more about what foraging meant and how it was beneficial to the elken wolves; there was no better way to learn than to dive in and begin.

“I would like to help, yes. Please show me the plants you are searching for, so I do not make a mistake,” the child remarked to her with a light bob of his head. Once she showed him what exactly she was looking for, he figured he could inquire further about her role within the pack.