Whitefish River For the lover I've lost
149 Posts
Ooc — Keg
phone post - will format later

I am so sorry to write you a book! It just kinda kept coming hope you don’t mind me setting up some things for Em in the future.

His feet we itchy. The man was a natural scout, loving the adventure of the unknown and the intellect of mapping new territory. But it had been almost a year since he had set foot outside the territory. Almost 2 since he first left home. And yet now, with the twins gone, and their youngest growing like weeds... Emrik was bored. Now don’t get it wrong, he was busy. There always something to do around the territory, many... domestic... chores that needed doing. And he had done them.... for almost a year.

He missed the days back at the creek. The tracking parties he would go on, and the envoy missions he would pursue. At the Creek, he honestly didn’t spend much time at home. He didn’t have that many responsibilities, due to his age and lack of mate or pups. But now. Now he felt as though he need to set out, just for a little while. He needed to find his passion again.

It was this drive that pushed him to the borders. He would just be gone for a couple hours today to think through some logistics. He knew he should talk to Ira first, his responsibilities to the pack would always come above his own desires. So if there was a distanced mission that needed doing he would simply volunteer for that. Which would take him out of the territory for a couple days. But, Emrik wanted to see the unknown, to be unbound by restrictions. So he minimally hoped Ira would simply allow him to venture out in an effort to raise their knowledge about the area. Especially after the disaster last year.

And then there was Speedy. His beloved mate. Of course he would have to think of how to break the knees to her. And what she would say. Obviously she couldn’t come with him. Her responsibilities greater then his own. But, he knew she would be sad. And he wasn’t sure if he could be selfish enough to actually leave if he made her upset. But he knew he had to tell her, it was slowly dragging him down. The idea of being stuck for so long.

His mind was far away, as he contemplated the next few days of preparation. So the somewhat unfamiliar scent the stirred his nostrils came as a surprise, and the pale pelt of a scared woman on the border intrigued him.

With a bright smile on his face, Emrik sauntered over, hoping to portray a relaxed and friendly demeanour. His tail wagged gently behind him, and his ears were perked forward.

”Hello there!” He called out as he got closer. ”Welcome to Kaistleoki. Can I help you with something?” As he drew closer he caught what made her seem slightly familiar... Easthollow clung fiercely to her scent. He quirked a brow at her. He has been to Easthollow with Ira almost a year and a half ago. Could this be some of Ira’s family? They didn’t look anything alike. Unlike Ira and Leta. He waited patiently for the young woman to speak.

Common

"Well, we'll just have to get to know each other a little better."

{0/5} | {0/5}
{1/5}
Messages In This Thread
For the lover I've lost - by Arlette - November 02, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: For the lover I've lost - by Emrik - November 04, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: For the lover I've lost - by Arlette - November 07, 2020, 01:32 PM
RE: For the lover I've lost - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:16 PM
RE: For the lover I've lost - by Arlette - December 07, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: For the lover I've lost - by Ira - December 29, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: For the lover I've lost - by Arlette - December 29, 2020, 04:47 AM