Sea Lion Shores Tell me I'm the only one
133 Posts
Ooc — hela
All Welcome 
set for early morning 11/7, light rain, 36F

He had woken early and headed out to possibly find something for breakfast. He wasn't really that hungry, but he didn't want Tuvaq to not have breakfast in case he was hungry once he woke. But his lack of interest in eating meant he was mostly strolling along through the shallow ocean seemingly with no purpose, the waves crashing gently against his legs. The water was chilly and so was the rain that pattered against his face, but he was not uncomfortable. His coat provided ample protection; it wasn't considerably thick nor was it too thin to offer him warmth on days like today.

Eventually, he would return, hopefully with breakfast. But for now, he was content to wander along the shore and be alone with his thoughts, which consisted predominantly of his relationship with Tuvaq and how to define it. Did he want to define it? Did he really even understand it enough to define it? All he knew was that it was more than friendship, and he felt a rare surge of temper imagining his companion having a similar relationship with someone else, whatever that even meant. He could really use a good talk with his mom right about now, but it was too long a journey, and he had just enough pride to keep him from running home to mom when things got confusing. 

So he just mulled over the thoughts instead, hoping that the solution would just magically come to him.
Messages In This Thread
Tell me I'm the only one - by Acheron - November 06, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: Tell me I'm the only one - by Stjornuati - November 06, 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: Tell me I'm the only one - by Acheron - November 10, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: Tell me I'm the only one - by Stjornuati - November 14, 2020, 10:45 PM
RE: Tell me I'm the only one - by Acheron - November 25, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: Tell me I'm the only one - by Stjornuati - December 03, 2020, 02:09 AM