Noctisardor Bypass sorry, i can't hear you
the wayward son
123 Posts
Ooc — delaney
whatever hopes vex held onto about not having any of his fellow legionnaires overhear him are rapidly dashed and sunk to the bottom of vex’s lake of despair and burning embarrassment as warlock’s voice — albeit a bit muffled — drifts from behind him. vex turns quickly, a silent snarl on his lips; ears splaying back against his skull as he tries to rapidly think of a lie or an excuse or something to say. something, anything had to be better than the truth: that he was being hunted, haunted or followed ( whatever exactly it was sos was doing ) by some hellborne beargod. it sounds well …crazy, even in his head. haunt, understands and for whatever reason vex isn’t afraid to let her in, to let her see all his vulnerabilities. everyone else?

forget about it.

what do you want? vex demands, exasperated; playing it off like he’d heard warlock’s approach ( he hadn’t ) and wasn’t really in the mood for his older brother’s company. warlock hadn’t done anything to deserve the stinging bite of vex’s annoyance but he, standing there with some bird’s wing, was unfortunately in the anneriwok’s crossfire. unless you can convince mom to stop treating me like a child, vex jumps upon his first, most reality based gripe. then no.

word count: 213
Messages In This Thread
sorry, i can't hear you - by Kaskae - November 08, 2020, 08:28 AM
RE: sorry, i can't hear you - by Warlock - November 21, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: sorry, i can't hear you - by Kaskae - November 21, 2020, 12:07 PM
RE: sorry, i can't hear you - by Warlock - November 21, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: sorry, i can't hear you - by Kaskae - November 24, 2020, 04:45 AM
RE: sorry, i can't hear you - by Warlock - November 29, 2020, 02:39 AM
RE: sorry, i can't hear you - by Kaskae - November 29, 2020, 01:03 PM