The Sunspire seek resonance
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace was lost in thought pensive and a little wary. He waited the call from another, not wishing to take up the mantle that would be thrust upon him too soon. He was merely a yearling, and he did not feel the urge to lead. To support the leader, to be second in the place yes, but never lead fully all by himself. That was too much of a burden on his already burdened shoulders. Besides he made a better enforcer, warden and hunter than leader.

Ferdie had been missing for merely days, he did not know where he was or what he was doing, but he knew he was not here. He bowed his head and then the howl rang out from Ame. Ame all herself, having been the one to weather all the storms, the anger and the first budding howl to arms, she had been through it all. So he wasted no time in joining her, glad to have her take the mantle, glad to offer it if she would take it. He would gladly follow in her stead.

He began his trek towards her howl, moving swiftly so as to not leave her wanting or needing. He was second in command and he had responsibilities to uphold. He reached her and dipped his muzzle Ame, you called? Then he took a place beside her with ears erect and head down waiting for the words that she would utter.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
seek resonance - by Amekaze - September 06, 2014, 02:44 PM
RE: seek resonance - by Jace - September 06, 2014, 03:01 PM
RE: seek resonance - by Amekaze - September 06, 2014, 03:29 PM
RE: seek resonance - by Erika - September 06, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: seek resonance - by Vienna IA - September 07, 2014, 03:32 PM
RE: seek resonance - by Jace - September 08, 2014, 07:42 AM
RE: seek resonance - by Summer Ostrega - September 08, 2014, 08:49 AM
RE: seek resonance - by Amekaze - September 08, 2014, 08:40 PM
RE: seek resonance - by Aleera - September 09, 2014, 12:55 AM
RE: seek resonance - by Summer Ostrega - September 19, 2014, 08:19 AM
RE: seek resonance - by Vienna IA - September 19, 2014, 09:01 PM