King Elk Forest Best believe we fought hard when temptation arrived,
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
Private 

Perhaps she had been delaying it too much. The two were growing older, and both have proven themselves so. @Ravinger, with his singing everyday despite the annoyance, was in fact the Fabliest he deserved to be. @Cynefrid, while she hasn't seen the medic around, has treated her a few times when Freo had not.

She howled for the two at Kings Crossing for a summons.

[Image: daypp44-35fafcf4-5681-4f2b-ade7-060f2833...UH7g592rRs]
"Cinnamon or Butterscotch?"
37 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
A howl rung thick through the air and summoned the fawn forth, her long legs gracing through the forest's thicket. It was Célnes' voice, and it made her wonder what the hickory-kissed she-wolf had made the call for -- and for whoever else the call might reach.

After passing a few tree trunks, Cynefrid eventually caught the farmiliar shape of her King and stopped before them to speak up. "You've called for me, Célnes?"
[Image: dc0nbip-5f74ddbc-0eeb-41ad-ad50-c0b42d06e3e2.png]
38 Posts
Ooc — vae
For once, Ravinger wasn't napping.  He had just woken up from one not minutes before the summons.  He paused to give a little stretch, first with his hind limbs, then with his front, prior to yawning.  The bard took his time heading toward the call (which was Célnes', no doubt; he knew her voice).  Just as he was about to arrive, he saw a flash of a bright pelt, and his heart did a little fumble.  Just as he recognized Célnes' voice, he, too, recalled Cynefrid's pretty coat.  He quickened his pace to join her in Célnes' audience.

"Hello, Cynefrid," he greeted, his voice thick with affection. "King Cousin." Ravinger then spoke to the one who'd called them both.
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
"Cynefrid, Ravinger." Above the rock did she sit, looking closely down to the two below. Well-known were they were, and even moreso now as their family diminished to but just a nail to what the former Deorwine's once were. Célnes smiled at the two, but a reassuring look that no danger looked, and no trouble to brew.

"I'd like to officially promote you both to Fabliest, and Sawbone." Simple words, but they weighed heavily to the ranks of the two.

37 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
The doe turned to look in the direction of another to arrive --- a farmiliar dark brown cape and melodic voice. She smiled when the ever-so jovial male approached the two, gently bumping her muzzle on his shoulder in silent greeting before turning to face her King again. 

The news was met with a smile of warmth and a wave of her tassle. Though she did not need a bump in ranking to know it was her soul duty to take care of her pack mates, Cyne was nonetheless honored to have her King recognize her as Sawbone. "I am honored, my King..." the fawn said, dipping her small cranium into a bow towards her leader.
38 Posts
Ooc — vae
Where Cynefrid was humble, Ravinger boasted the lion's share of the arrogance.  Flashing a knowing grin at his cousin, he waggled his eyebrows at her before turning his rosy gaze upon the healer. "You hear that, beautiful? You're top wolf, now," he winked, knowing full well that he wasn't accurate.  Then, to Célnes, he said: "'Bout time, King Célnes -- and here I thought you had found another bard for your saucy parties." Another wink, and he nodded his head just long enough to constitute a respectful bow. "I promise to add another favorable verse to your epic score." It was his own way of saying 'thanks.'
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
"There is no one else to claim such titles- I had forgotten while preparing our new lives. I do apologize."Originally perhaps more teaching would be needed by the elders themselves, but as there was none but Odessa, she deemed it best to officially promote themso. Célnes held no doubts upon Cynefrid's healing, especially since at the moment she was the only one..

And Ravinger with his tunes in ho', whenever one would step into the forest could she hear his voice somewhere around. Though when she wanted privacy.. He brought some suspicions..

The King hoped he didn't find any traces, for he knew the man would not simply let her be with that sort of bloodshed.

"That is all called you for." With that being said, if they had no more questions she dismissed them as their new roles hung over.

37 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Lifting her head back up, she'd face her king and met her with yet another smile. Again, she was grateful for her current promotion in the pack, but the truth still stood that she'd do her duties, either way, no matter the rank she holds. She took the health and wellbeing of her family very seriously...

With this, the elken woman would excuse the two and Cyne would slowly turn to leave, lightly brushing against Ravinger (TOTALLY not on purpose or anything...) while walking past him with the tiniest bit of hope that he'd go and follow her. There was no particular reason as to why, nor a destination -- she just enjoyed his presence and secretly hoped they'd cross paths again...
38 Posts
Ooc — vae
Célnes was as serious and dutiful as ever.  She really was made to be King (though it would take a lot for Ravinger to ever admit this out loud, if ever).  Every inch of her screamed royalty, and that was all just as well.  Despite how much the bard boasted his lineage, he wasn't suited for the job.  Ruling over a pack meant doling out laws and punishments and keeping wolves in line.  He wasn't interested in politics whatsoever.  Let Célnes and Cenric have their crowns.  He would sing about his.

"See you around," he hummed coyly to Célnes as his eyes found Cynefrid again.  Ravinger was an easy wolf to fool, even if no fooling was taking place.  One brush of the healer against his side, and he was padding feverishly after her.  It didn't matter if she wanted him to tag along or not; he invited himself with a grin and a gentle bump of his hip into hers.
exit Ravinger!