Firefly Glen On the Low
43 Posts
Ooc —
Evelynn seemed to gaze off in the direction mentioned, though she was already aware of the barriers provided in the mountain range. It was the whole reason the Saints insisted on moving halfway across the map because there was only one entrance to their new home. A means of defense sure, though it was also a fishbowl if you asked her. They were practically asking to be slaughtered if the wrong people came about, though that's not to say that the Saints wouldn't put up a good fight.

The longer she stayed the more the diva believed she had found the right pack to stop by first. Bronco had been oh so helpful so far, and now he was just treating her. If only there was something she could do for him in return, but alas any favor she could offer would likely go over the young man's head. Now she had more to go off of for Kynareth. Apparently, on top of his savagery, he kidnapped. Well, Evelynn had yet to see any form of kidnapping, though little did she know in her time away, he would end up taking a captive in only proving Bronco's point down the line.

I'll be sure to keep my eyes open then. I'll keep that invitation in mind should the offer not expire. She smirked offering a quick wink before letting the smile fall from her face, I'd hate to join the first pack I see though. First impressions aren't everything, Dear. They don't always tell you everything about the people you're getting involved with if you know what I mean. Take a look at the Saints after all. She had been warned that they had enemies, but she wasn't told of their deeds. Not that it really phased someone like her, but surely any normal girl...well, they wouldn't have faired as long as she had now would they...

What's the deal with Ursus. Is there a reason for their attacks or are they just bloodthirsty? Not that it really concerned her, but if they had made enemies out of Easthollow as well, she may be able to use that. Kynareth wanted them dead, right? That was the whole reason he had her running all over for information. Perhaps she could bring home an ally along the way, though that was putting in the extra effort that really wasn't her job anyway.
Messages In This Thread
On the Low - by Evelynn - November 15, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: On the Low - by RIP Bronco - November 15, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: On the Low - by Evelynn - November 19, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: On the Low - by RIP Bronco - November 19, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: On the Low - by Evelynn - December 02, 2020, 04:35 PM
RE: On the Low - by RIP Bronco - December 03, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: On the Low - by Evelynn - December 05, 2020, 03:16 AM
RE: On the Low - by RIP Bronco - December 14, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: On the Low - by Evelynn - December 22, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: On the Low - by RIP Bronco - December 22, 2020, 11:11 PM
RE: On the Low - by Evelynn - December 23, 2020, 01:44 AM