Blackbeak Bluff Haggis for Algernon
58 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Sorry I took so long! I’ve been swamped with Donovan replies :’>

O’Mally could instantly tell something is wrong when the other doesn’t hardly do anything but stare at him like a deer in headlights. The tell tale signs of a queasy stomach showing on his face and he’s easily puking up everything he seemed to have in his belly. To which he just watches him do it. The seen quite comical actually. The corners of O’Mally’s mouth pull into a light frown and he’s quirking a white brow as he watches him vomit. 

After the horrible deed is done they seem to look at each other at the same time a sorry, man. comkng from the others lips. O’Mally flicks eyes back down to the throw up and the smell is getting to him now and he twists his face up into a comical face of disgust. 

“My god.” Is all he says. Anyone who knew him to be a man of God would be flabbergasted by the way he takes the lords name in vain. “What did you eat?” He asks then, taking a few paces backwards. “That doesn’t smell right.” It smells rotten. Little did he know it actually was. 

O’Mally musters up the courage to smile, blue eyes lighting up and crinkling at the corners. “Hope it didn’t smell like that going in.” He jokes. More seriously he adds, “Need something to cure a stomach ache? I saw some juniper berries just a ways back.”
"The past is an enormous place, with all sorts of things inside. Not so with the present. The present is merely a narrow opening, with room for only one pair of eyes. Mine."
[Image: the_young_pope_eyes_by_dinnersmcready_de...-E-sgdZ7No]
Messages In This Thread
Haggis for Algernon - by Merlin - November 19, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by O’Mally - November 19, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by Merlin - November 21, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by O’Mally - November 27, 2020, 01:58 AM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by Merlin - November 28, 2020, 04:56 AM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by O’Mally - November 28, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by Merlin - November 28, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by O’Mally - November 28, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by Merlin - November 28, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by O’Mally - December 01, 2020, 05:00 AM