Blackbeak Bluff Haggis for Algernon
58 Posts
Ooc — Malia
O’Mally wants to slap the ginger wolf across the face when he mentions haphazardly eating a clearly decayed seal. Rather he just settles for shaking his head side to side in obvious disappointment. He’s not truly this hurt, for his maw has a humorous smile to it.

Then it seems like he convinces the other of some juniper berries — until he doesn’t. Pointing out that O’Mally could in fact be trying to poison him. He laughs this time in full with a shake of his head once more.

“I am a man of God, killing a wolf such as you for no reason would be considered murder in his eyes.” He states easily, rather blandly as well. Then his baby blues look to him with a bit of humorous mischief in them, a quirk of his brow to match. “And murder without good reason is a sin. Is it not?” He asks before turning in the direction of where he found the berries and begins walking. He’s not necessarily looking for the other to answer, yet if he so wishes O’Mally would have no qualms about it.

“Plus, I’ll eat some too just to prove to you they’re not poisonous. They’re supposed to be known to cure stomach aches and settle any abdominal pain. It should be beneficial to you.” His deep, attractive voice is informative and confident as he says so. Looking back he expects the other to follow.
"The past is an enormous place, with all sorts of things inside. Not so with the present. The present is merely a narrow opening, with room for only one pair of eyes. Mine."
[Image: the_young_pope_eyes_by_dinnersmcready_de...-E-sgdZ7No]
Messages In This Thread
Haggis for Algernon - by Merlin - November 19, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by O’Mally - November 19, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by Merlin - November 21, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by O’Mally - November 27, 2020, 01:58 AM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by Merlin - November 28, 2020, 04:56 AM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by O’Mally - November 28, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by Merlin - November 28, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by O’Mally - November 28, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by Merlin - November 28, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by O’Mally - December 01, 2020, 05:00 AM