Haunted Wood I can’t pretend cause
58 Posts
Ooc — Malia
O’Mally is mildly concerned for his midnight companion for a moment. She looks to be sulking. Perhaps this person meant something to her. Obviously she probably wouldn’t be here if they didn’t. So he tries to take the attention off of her by entertaining their new guest. Their new, savage, dirty, enormous, I look like I’m going to eat your face off then use your bones as a toothpick kind of guy. He’s religious though, so he’s have to see. Sometimes religion makes a man better, other times not. He doesn’t really want to think about where he sits personally either if he’s to be honest. 

So he’s quickly glancing back to this monstrosity of a man before him. His beautiful blue gaze meeting his own dangerous but calm yellow one. He can’t help but quirk a brow as he asks which god O’Mally believes in. And multiple gods? Oh man, he’s one of those. 

The male of the purest of whites chuckles out a soft laugh. “I serve one god. Not many. Though your religion doesn’t effect me. You can believe whatever you want, it makes no difference to me.” Or right now it doesn’t. But the inquisition will come one day. To cleanse all who don’t believe, or refuse to believe.

So he sighs and smiles up to the other, his cerulean orbs shimmering. “We can pray to all gods tonight then? You can give yours a little ring and I’ll do mine, yes?” He asks then, his smile dangerously handsome.
"The past is an enormous place, with all sorts of things inside. Not so with the present. The present is merely a narrow opening, with room for only one pair of eyes. Mine."
[Image: the_young_pope_eyes_by_dinnersmcready_de...-E-sgdZ7No]
Messages In This Thread
I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 19, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by O’Mally - November 19, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vein - November 19, 2020, 08:08 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 20, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by O’Mally - November 20, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vein - November 20, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 21, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by O’Mally - November 24, 2020, 05:28 AM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vein - November 24, 2020, 10:45 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 28, 2020, 01:48 PM