Whitefish River Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost
43 Posts
Ooc —
East and a days travel south past the mountains. Simple enough, and the most direct instructions she had received yet. Maybe now she could stop this needless wandering and finish her mission so she could rest. So long as Kynareth owed her, this little journey would be worth it. Ah, so they're close then? I'm glad to hear it, I've been traveling forever now. But...I must ask, I've heard they're being troubled...is that true?

The boy back at the Glenn had made it clear that Ursus had been harassing their neighbors, more specifically, Easthollow. I'm not sure why, but I guess their neighbors aren't the friendliest bunch. Ursus or...Ursine something like that? Have you heard of them? He knew more of Easthollow than the others, it was hopeful to think she might learn of her target before reaching them, but it was a shot worth taking.
Messages In This Thread
Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Evelynn - November 19, 2020, 07:17 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Hieronymous - November 19, 2020, 08:36 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Evelynn - November 29, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Hieronymous - November 29, 2020, 07:33 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Evelynn - December 05, 2020, 01:51 AM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Hieronymous - December 05, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Evelynn - December 08, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Hieronymous - December 08, 2020, 04:16 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Evelynn - December 08, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Hieronymous - December 09, 2020, 02:28 PM