Noctisardor Bypass congratulations. you have found a waste-bin
7 Posts
Ooc —
He meets her explanation with a nod of his own, thinking for a moment before he responds. Legion. I like it. My friend would fit in well here. Sergio. He highly prefers Gio, There's a hint of stony snark to the statement, a callback to his deeply-rooted dislike of nicknames. Growing up, he'd never used them. Age has softened him in this regard; now he values his friend's comfort far more than his own annoyance with the utter butchering of the name he was given. He is competent and reliable. Older than we are. Traditional, but flexible. He can follow orders. Agent could go on, but he does not; Sergio has proven himself a worthy traveling companion, a good friend, but the depth of his affection for the man is best left unspoken. If that interests you, I can seek him for introductions later. Now — do you have a task for me? Part of him itches for it; it's been far too long.
Messages In This Thread
congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Agent - November 21, 2020, 08:07 PM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Arbiter - November 21, 2020, 08:41 PM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Agent - November 24, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Arbiter - November 27, 2020, 01:31 AM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Agent - December 03, 2020, 04:09 PM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Arbiter - December 04, 2020, 12:30 AM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Agent - December 19, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Arbiter - December 20, 2020, 12:56 AM