Stone Circle tell the world that i'm coming home
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
All Welcome 
Nikai and Keres arrived at Easthollow's borders at the end of the afternoon. Their journey had taken a bit longer because of Nikai's missing leg, but they had got there eventually. Nikai's body ached, for though the mountain had gotten him more used to travelling on difficult terrain, he was no longer used to long trips. This journey had unlocked a lot of thoughts and feelings for Nikai; he loved being on the road again, he loved travelling again. Besides, returning to Easthollow brought back a lot of homesickness. He'd spent the last year at Moonspear, and he found himself longing for Easthollow. A part of him wished they'd never left it. A prolonged stay had turned into a forever-stay and maybe it was time he and Alya discussed the future when he returned, to see if travelling or moving back to Easthollow was an option in the future.

As he arrived at the borders, Nikai left it up to @Keres whether or not she joined Nikai or took some rest nearby while Nikai spoke with his mother. He lifted his nose to call for @Valette and waited for her then, feeling giddy to see his mother again after all this time and tell her how well everyone was doing on the western side of the valleys. He didn't intend to stay for long, of course, but he couldn't deny that it felt great to be home again, for however short.
Messages In This Thread
tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - November 23, 2020, 04:26 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 02, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 08, 2020, 04:57 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 09, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 15, 2020, 08:21 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 15, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 16, 2020, 09:48 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 20, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 24, 2020, 06:36 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 26, 2020, 05:29 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - January 05, 2021, 08:16 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - January 07, 2021, 02:10 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - January 13, 2021, 03:56 AM