Stone Circle tell the world that i'm coming home
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
I've missed you too, Nikai said softly while he nuzzled his mother's cheek. It felt so good to be back home, so much that he felt an instant pull to stay a bit longer. However, he also had Keres along and it would be good to rest for a day or so, but they really needed to head back home at some point, too. She would probably disagree with staying very long. Besides, the longer he stayed here, the more he felt like he wanted to stay longer and longer.

Before dwindling to the more shocking subjects that he had to share, Nikai wanted to stick to talking about Leta a bit longer. Actually, Leta's joined the pack that Osiris, one of Hydra's sons has started. It's in Firefly Glen, right next door to Moonspear. She seems to have really found a place of her own there.

Then they went onto the more serious subjects. Nikai nodded when Valette said to warn Hydra for them. Will do. And it was good that they weren't allied with Ursus, indeed. Yeah. I hope that'll give you guys some reprieve from those Ursus wolves. Nikai frowned. He'd heard a thing or two, although he didn't know much specifics. He just knew that they had been a pain in the ass. Hopefully them not being allied with the Saints would help them to stop harassing Easthollow so much. It was unimaginable to Nikai why they would act that way.

He was less worried about Moonspear in regards to the Saints. Moonspear was powerful and had powerful allies. They were with many. So many that Nikai wondered as he was here if maybe they should help Easthollow sometime; defeat their enemies for good. It was tough though, since Easthollow was not as warring as Moonspear could be; was bloodshed really an excuse for more bloodshed? Nikai liked to think not.

When Valette said that he and Alya should have puppies this year, Nikai half-laughed, half-shouted, Mom! with an embarrassed chuckle. We uh, we don't know yet. He thought of how Alya always seemed eager about it, but when it came down to it, it often just didn't happen. He felt it was a sensitive subject, and so they hadn't talked about it very much. We want to. But it was clear from the tone in his voice that it wasn't certain in any way. We do. I hope it'll happen this year. Nikai smiled at his mother, though there was some sadness to his face. He did not need children, honestly; he'd be fine teaching all of his nephews and nieces their way in life, too. But he did need Alya to be honest about it with him, and now it felt that the subject of children was one that always sort of hung between them, mostly unspoken of, where no decisions were made.
Messages In This Thread
tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - November 23, 2020, 04:26 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 02, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 08, 2020, 04:57 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 09, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 15, 2020, 08:21 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 15, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 16, 2020, 09:48 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 20, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 24, 2020, 06:36 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 26, 2020, 05:29 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - January 05, 2021, 08:16 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - January 07, 2021, 02:10 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - January 13, 2021, 03:56 AM