Stavanger Bay Don't cry, I'll see you by and by,
8 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Away
Unexpectedly, the amazon is soon pulled out of the pack gathering and sent to follow Umbra, the new leader of the sea-side pack she planned on residing in. The reasoning behind it was unbeknownst to her at first, but the dark lass was quick to address the reasons why.

Her 'tardiness' was first to be addressed, and to that she would slowly yet apologetically nod to them. Next, was the mention of wether or not she was leaving due to Bane's disbandment. A ridiculous reason to leave behind what could be so much more in the sea maiden's eyes. "Wintersbane's absence is none of my concern. Just as long as another just as capable is there to take his place, then there is no reason for me to leave..." She was blunt and straight to the point about how she felt. If Umbra was willing to lead the pack in the frost-bound Tundranian's place, what would be the point of leaving?
Messages In This Thread
Don't cry, I'll see you by and by, - by RIP Umbra - November 25, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: Don't cry, I'll see you by and by, - by Kore - November 25, 2020, 06:22 PM
RE: Don't cry, I'll see you by and by, - by RIP Umbra - November 30, 2020, 11:42 AM
RE: Don't cry, I'll see you by and by, - by Kore - December 01, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: Don't cry, I'll see you by and by, - by RIP Umbra - December 01, 2020, 06:19 PM