Firefly Glen frosty the snowman
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"Long....I guess you can say that. I was here when it was founded..." Luna said in deep thought of what she really meant, lowering her head from the sky to peer back at him. "Although I wouldn't technically call it a long time. You see, the glen was founded little over a month ago as an extension of Moonspear." Ah moonspear; such a looming presence it had over the glen. The raven could only recall meeting a few from that mountainous castle,  really. What were the others like? "Almost makes you feel overwhelmed to be in the presence of such a tightly established family. Hell, I still feel a little out of place even now. Though I kinda miss the vagabond lifestyle....." Being in a pack had it's ups and downs -- a lack of freedom being one of them. Still, the thought of keeping herself busy, feeding hungry packmates, and forging new relations was the only thing keeping her going now.

"Moss? Mmmm, I think I know a few places! Roaming around a lot has its benefits..." She was more than willing to help, ecspecially if it meant observing the work of a healer too, though Hol's words did not stop there.

At the mention of his sensitivity to light her, Lunaria's head tilted a bit. That was not a condition she'd ever encountered in another before, and the thought had her curious as to how long he'd suffered from it. "I see. I suspect you prefer finding shelter during daylight hours then?" Lunaria did not share a history with light sensitivity like Holland did, but it seems like the both of them were more active after the sun had set -- something she could relate to. It could prove to be beneficial for him though -- seeing as though he didn't seem like the socially hungry type, a time where most would be sleeping away could give him more time to his work rather than being bothered.

Other than this, it seemed as though Hol was doing quite well despite the sensitivity, so she found it unnecessary to add anything after that question was answered. Though...there was one thing the dame wanted to ask Holland."If you'd like, you can walk under the moon with me every now and then? I don't think I have many here in the glen I can share my knowledge about the night sky with, but maybe you'd be interested?" The only other person she felt comfortable talking about her fascination with was Atlas, the younger boy she had met not too long ago. The thought of showing someone else the beauty of the night was something that made her tail thump against the ground in excitement. "Besiiiides, I can teach you a thing or two about cracking some clever jokes like me. Irresistible offer don't you think?" That was assuming he actually found humor in Lunaria's words, but she already knew he'd be unamused by the jab -- she was just having a little too much fun messing with him at this point.
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
frosty the snowman - by Holland - December 03, 2020, 11:22 AM
RE: frosty the snowman - by Lunaria - December 03, 2020, 01:09 PM
RE: frosty the snowman - by Holland - December 03, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: frosty the snowman - by Lunaria - December 03, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: frosty the snowman - by Holland - December 03, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: frosty the snowman - by Lunaria - December 03, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: frosty the snowman - by Holland - December 03, 2020, 05:13 PM
RE: frosty the snowman - by Lunaria - December 03, 2020, 06:30 PM
RE: frosty the snowman - by Holland - December 03, 2020, 06:47 PM
RE: frosty the snowman - by Lunaria - December 03, 2020, 08:52 PM