Wheeling Gull Isle i cannot put my finger on it now
she was a forest fire by design
68 Posts
Ooc — vae
Husband. It was an interesting admission that struck Natshana solely because of her superficial interest in Maegi.  Beautiful as she was, it was no wonder she had already supposedly stolen someone's heart.  She narrowed her eyes as she silently tried to picture what Maegi's husband was like.

"Were you disappointed to find a pack has settled there?" she asked plainly, choosing frankness over flowery language.  In Maegi's pawsteps, Natshana might have been irritated herself.  What if Maegi and her husband wished to start a pack of their own in their former home?  A steady claim put a wrench in that.

"She did come," Natshana responded evenly to Maegi's first question. She would have to be careful not to give too many details away.  Praimfaya had enemies that her cousin was now privy to. "but she has gone, and I was told to remain. So, here I stay -- learning, and occupying my time." Yearning for a home far away from the reach of the sea.

"What are your trades, Maegi?"
Messages In This Thread
i cannot put my finger on it now - by Maegi - December 15, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Natshana - December 16, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Maegi - December 20, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Natshana - December 21, 2020, 08:48 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Maegi - December 22, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Natshana - December 25, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Maegi - December 29, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Natshana - January 09, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Maegi - January 13, 2021, 12:21 PM