Lake Rodney wind and words, wind and words
25 Posts
Ooc — Bo
This one was more mysterious than the others she had met. Jupiter found herself intrigued by the premise of this wolf’s life path and the type of home she imagined for herself. She did understand that those were topics that were hardly appropriate for a first-time meeting. It seemed rather cool to be a little more aloof, or so it had seemed. Still, the broad-shouldered girl could not help but to smile a broad grin at the sound of the other woman’s response and then her following question.

“I had another quest on my way here. I met a group of travelers with a new mother who had lost one of her pups on their journey. I helped find the little guy and get him back home safe, but not without a little danger,” Jupiter responded, open about the experience that she had before reaching the wilds. She was proud that she had been able to assist that small family. The scar that she had gotten on her neck was something that had been worth the fight that caused it. She wore the small blemish with pride.

“Hopefully, I’ll have even more while I’m in this area! I’m sure there are plenty of packs that could use the help, right?”
Messages In This Thread
wind and words, wind and words - by Jupiter - December 16, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: wind and words, wind and words - by Wraen - December 17, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: wind and words, wind and words - by Jupiter - December 22, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: wind and words, wind and words - by Wraen - December 22, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: wind and words, wind and words - by Jupiter - December 22, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: wind and words, wind and words - by Wraen - December 26, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: wind and words, wind and words - by Jupiter - January 07, 2021, 05:59 PM
RE: wind and words, wind and words - by Wraen - January 10, 2021, 10:54 AM