Cerulean Cape They talk shit, but I love it everytime
I'm tired and angry, but somebody should be.
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
She expected her presence away from the island to be noticed by now, but what she did not expect was for a particular black-phased man to appear before her. "Rendick." She referred to the sire not aggressively this time, but rather nonchalantly --with a bored-looking expression. On the outside, the otter didn't look impressed to see him, but was internally nervous and confused as to why he approached in the first place.

Didn't he dislike her? It sure seemed like it -- Ren had been avoiding the coastal she-wolf since arriving. Maybe he just wanted something out of her then. Yeah, thats gotta be the only explanation.

"Huā told you to follow me?" The first assumption was an order by Aimi's sister. In the beginning, the yearling made it seem like he was quite close to the siren. Had Huā caught whiff of their recent scuffle and sent him over so they could make up?
Messages In This Thread
They talk shit, but I love it everytime - by Aimi - December 22, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: They talk shit, but I love it everytime - by Renwick - December 22, 2020, 06:26 PM
RE: They talk shit, but I love it everytime - by Aimi - December 23, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: They talk shit, but I love it everytime - by Renwick - December 23, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: They talk shit, but I love it everytime - by Aimi - December 26, 2020, 02:46 PM