The Sentinels what tale could I tell that has not been told
5 Posts
Ooc —
Skuld skimmed her snout low, occasionally brushing it into the forest floor's litter, though ultimately turned that nose up to everything she would find. No trail good enough to satisfy, and therefore, not worth the effort. Onward, she resolved to travel, until this changed. One step, then another, on simple, endless, drolling repeat...

She only stopped up slow when a canine-shape had appeared newly visible between the trees. It warranted a long, deep sniff to narrow her disinterested stare that centered upon her company. Wolf, indeed.

Just one? Just enough to whet an appetite, honestly, and hardly worth the hassle. Distrustful of the things and all they could represent, but keenly aware of her own advantages over their ilk, Skuld wondered if more would crawl from the woods next. She knew how they worked. But over a single case of dog, even one stancing up for her, she was hardly bothered, and started walking towards it.
Messages In This Thread
what tale could I tell that has not been told - by Skuld - January 04, 2021, 12:59 AM
RE: what tale could I tell that has not been told - by Skuld - January 05, 2021, 11:54 PM