Dragoncrest Cliffs But if 'is' wasn't
the wayward son
123 Posts
Ooc — delaney
rosalyn and haunt appear to take a back seat whilst giving vex the proverbial stage. the spotlight isn't necessarily when he want to be when arbiter was the scrutinizing critic in the first row but he supposed this was the first lesson of those leadership lessons he wanted: learning how to navigate tense situations.

i think this'll be good for me. probably it was weak, but it was all he could cobble up, since apparently his sister wasn't reason enough for vex to wish to stay. and it's vague without going into detail how the only wolves of legion that bothered to interact with him were family...and occasionally one non-family. likely, it was his own fault because of his personality but regardless, it was suffocating and he felt largely alienated by such a small pack.

on the topic of kaertok, i don't really know. i wasn't there. it was a partial lie, as he realizes that telling arbiter there was a bear and that it killed their father might unravel any groundwork they'd put towards letting them stay.

he switches topics again, ready to crawl back into the cave with haunt and shelter from the cold and snow. when the weather clears i'll visit, give you updates on how things are going. he strikes a compromise that leaves little room for negotiation on her part. he sees an opportunity here and he's not willing to let it slip betwixt his jaws. i'm staying here. he glimpses at rosalyn over his shoulder before retreating closer to haunt.
Messages In This Thread
But if 'is' wasn't - by Arbiter - January 07, 2021, 02:29 AM
RE: But if 'is' wasn't - by Rosalyn - January 07, 2021, 10:46 AM
RE: But if 'is' wasn't - by Haunt - January 07, 2021, 02:44 PM
RE: But if 'is' wasn't - by Kaskae - January 07, 2021, 03:40 PM
RE: But if 'is' wasn't - by Arbiter - January 07, 2021, 11:18 PM
RE: But if 'is' wasn't - by Rosalyn - January 08, 2021, 12:44 AM
RE: But if 'is' wasn't - by Haunt - January 08, 2021, 10:30 AM
RE: But if 'is' wasn't - by Kaskae - January 08, 2021, 12:54 PM
RE: But if 'is' wasn't - by Arbiter - January 15, 2021, 04:20 AM
RE: But if 'is' wasn't - by Rosalyn - January 15, 2021, 09:29 AM
RE: But if 'is' wasn't - by Haunt - January 15, 2021, 02:19 PM