Redhawk Caldera wolves at my door
riflette la colpa, alimenta l'odio
133 Posts
Ooc — Sen
Ears perking at the prospect of another calling attention to her, Zsuzsa's head shot up from its slump. Silver gaze transfixed on the Sovereign, who was much more visible and audible since their first encounter at the borders. Her reddish markings were more profound in hue, along with her white streaks cutting through the dark of her pelt. Zsuzsa thought the blizzard was the cause for the white streaks and it had simply been snow stuck on Towhee's fur but came to learn now that it was a part of her unique pelage. Towhee was much more androgynous in her form now that Zsuzsa was able to get a good glance at her. Her scent was strong about her, most likely resorting from her heat.

"Hey," Zsuzsa started, coming to a stop in her strolling. "...just getting acclimated to the Caldera." With everything half-frozen, there were some areas even of this region that were hard to come by but Zsuzsa had yet to see the entirety of what the Caldera had to offer. "So is this entire territory enclosed in this valley for the most part?" Zsuzsa did not know they were standing on what was an extinct volcano but was faintly interested in what the Caldera was composed of. There was no better wolf than Towhee to address such matters.
TEMPORARILY AT REDHAWK CALDERA UNTIL SPRING DUE TO BWP
Finishing threads, please feel free to skip Zsu in group threads if needed
Messages In This Thread
wolves at my door - by Zsuzsa - January 24, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: wolves at my door - by Towhee - February 03, 2021, 09:30 AM
RE: wolves at my door - by Zsuzsa - February 20, 2021, 10:19 PM
RE: wolves at my door - by Towhee - February 22, 2021, 08:47 PM