Tuktu Weir and these three men made a solemn vow
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Vein chewed on his portion of meat and answered the question easily enough. "I have a feeling my pack is protective of it's location given the wolf, bear and Coyote skulls and Bones that are displayed along our border" He turned the meat over beneath his paw and worked another edge pulling little bits of gristle off "I won't divulge information that is not truly mine to give, my position in the pack is new and tenuous as all new addition's are. but that doesn't mean I won't answer any other questions if I can. Just know I'm not to far from the place I now call 'home' " He smiled up to his dinner companion before returning his attention to the meat

"I fancy myself a great healer, especially in comparison to the field medic's that seem to populate these parts. Should you need any help, Howl for me, I offer my skills to all whom need it despite their allegiance to packs or gods" He snapped up and swallowed the last piece of his meat then grinned as he got up to retrieve another fleshy hunk of neck meat.

"It was rather nice to have such an efficient hunting partner, is there some info about you that you could offer me? If not for any other reason but to offer more conversation?" He returned to his shady spot not to far from the deer and began to pull tiny bits of meat from his hunk, partaking in his meal with a slow measured pace.
Messages In This Thread
and these three men made a solemn vow - by Aditya - January 29, 2021, 01:00 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Vein - February 13, 2021, 11:52 AM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Aditya - February 13, 2021, 06:01 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Vein - February 13, 2021, 08:28 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Aditya - February 18, 2021, 05:29 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Vein - February 18, 2021, 10:53 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Aditya - February 22, 2021, 02:06 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Vein - February 25, 2021, 01:52 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Aditya - February 27, 2021, 08:06 AM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Vein - March 01, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Aditya - March 04, 2021, 01:17 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Vein - March 05, 2021, 12:57 AM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Aditya - March 12, 2021, 12:07 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Vein - March 14, 2021, 01:44 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Aditya - March 18, 2021, 02:50 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Vein - March 20, 2021, 03:42 PM