Blackfeather Woods you have witchcraft in your lips
73 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Away
The shadeling watched on curiously as her similarly-pelted companion called forth a winged familiar. She felt Aphelion squirm with vague anxiety at the sound of its wings flapping as the corvid emitting a soft, endearing caw. Mati smiled gratefully at her new friend, feeling a rueful stab of pity that the raven could not travel with them. "Thank you. I'm not sure whether the two of them would bicker but better safe than sorry, yeah" the Priestess drawled softly, head dipping apologetically as she shushed the snake with a soft sound beneath her breath, a murmur of Daedric. 

"I imagine you will have to speak with your people before you depart these woods?" Aerenys asked lightly, in no way bothered. There was no timeframe to a journey such as hers - theirs now, she reminded herself with a swell of joy at the thought of having recruited another witch to join her in her travels. "I will be in the area for several more days if you would like to take the time to speak with your leader and say goodbye. I could meet you at the great lake just north of here?"

She fell silent then, wondering what the other witch may want to do. It was only respectable that she explain her departure to those within her home, lest they worry needlessly.
"you said she's scared of me?"

"but maybe it's because I'm wearing your c o l o g n e."
Messages In This Thread
you have witchcraft in your lips - by Aerenys - February 08, 2021, 06:38 PM
RE: you have witchcraft in your lips - by RIP Eldritch - February 08, 2021, 11:32 PM
RE: you have witchcraft in your lips - by Aerenys - February 09, 2021, 07:58 AM
RE: you have witchcraft in your lips - by RIP Eldritch - February 09, 2021, 08:46 AM
RE: you have witchcraft in your lips - by Aerenys - February 10, 2021, 06:38 AM
RE: you have witchcraft in your lips - by RIP Eldritch - February 10, 2021, 10:34 AM
RE: you have witchcraft in your lips - by Aerenys - February 11, 2021, 03:58 PM
RE: you have witchcraft in your lips - by RIP Eldritch - February 11, 2021, 04:54 PM
RE: you have witchcraft in your lips - by Aerenys - February 14, 2021, 09:38 AM
RE: you have witchcraft in your lips - by RIP Eldritch - February 14, 2021, 01:00 PM
RE: you have witchcraft in your lips - by Rowan - February 15, 2021, 02:54 PM
RE: you have witchcraft in your lips - by Aerenys - February 15, 2021, 03:33 PM
RE: you have witchcraft in your lips - by RIP Eldritch - February 15, 2021, 03:43 PM
RE: you have witchcraft in your lips - by Rowan - February 21, 2021, 02:12 PM
RE: you have witchcraft in your lips - by Aerenys - February 23, 2021, 01:35 PM