Hideaway Strath i watched the work of my kin, bold and boyful
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Vein kept his pace to match the pale angel easily he made sure he never hurried a single step of hers. Offering his shoulder and neck as much as he could. He didn’t feel the need to fill the air with pointless jabber, like he might with a stranger, he just enjoyed the amicable silence and each brush of her body against his.

This was the only time we wished he were some sort of two legged form; so that he could carry her instead of just pacing by her side. Though he forced himself to remain relaxed so as to not alarm his travel companion, More often then he’d like to admit his thoughts returned to this unknown Whrist wolf and how she dared spill sacred blood with no rhyme or reason.

Once they arrived at the caves he made sure to be just in front of her so he could ease her descent and be there to land upon if she needed it.

He guided her unhurriedly to the alter like rock that sat like a beacon above the Luke warm lake. His voice broke the quiet “I’ll need closer look I can’t use comfrey unless I know there will be no infection, May I touch the wounds? gently I promise.

He was looking for reassurance as he looked into (her eyes) her pools of liquid color, he was almost hypnotized by the way the green played against the opal, the pigments almost alive in their own right. His voice became hushed almost reverent  “If I get them to bleed again then clean them thoroughly… I can staunch the bleeding with Yarrow powder and then make a comfrey poultice to speed healing.” His voice slowly returned to it’s natural rich timber as his passion for healing bubbled to the surface “Fast healing on paw wounds are especially necessary, But I would be honoured to bring you food until I am satisfied your paw is healing well enough.

He grumped tensing as he spoke, “That other wolf knew what she was doing if she wanted to make sure her target would suffer
Messages In This Thread
i watched the work of my kin, bold and boyful - by Necahual - February 15, 2021, 07:00 PM
RE: i watched the work of my kin, bold and boyful - by Vein - March 06, 2021, 07:52 PM