Ouroboros Spine A cage for your own bird?
165 Posts
Ooc — Jess
So he wasn't familiar to them, the way those lost on the mountain had been. He tipped his head back in a nod, parting his lips slightly as his jaw relaxed. He thought well of the male, who had been summoned by their call for aid, given the fact that he had answered, and had chosen to stick around. He himself had been summoned by the star- but had fallen into pledging himself to help Sialuk and Kukutux in a bid to both increase his chances of being granted permission to seek out the star, but also to be a good samaritan. The better he was, the better his chances were of being rewarded by chance. 

He blinked at the expression used, of melting someone's heart. It was a romantic expression, he thought, so he wondered if perhaps the male sought the favour of Sialuk and Kukutux. Having not yet met the latter, he wondered if perhaps she was at least a bit older. Sialuk seemed mature- but was still but a yearling, at most. He tried not to judge Raimo for his comment, but he did wonder if he should perhaps keep an eye on him to make sure he did not bother the young woman inappropriately. 

And he frowned further when the male advised him not to inform Sialuk of his findings, or lack there of. He shook his head. "I was asked to report back to Sialuk, and given a timeline to do so, so I did." He confessed. "By the evening, they'd begun to sing their songs. It would have been cruel to leave them wondering." He stated. "Their family may yet return to them- there's nothing to say I simply did not cross their paths in my search. But any news they get now, will be good news, if they have already begun to grieve."
Messages In This Thread
A cage for your own bird? - by Raimo - February 24, 2021, 02:40 PM
RE: A cage for your own bird? - by Adrastus - February 25, 2021, 01:46 PM
RE: A cage for your own bird? - by Raimo - February 26, 2021, 02:47 PM
RE: A cage for your own bird? - by Adrastus - February 26, 2021, 03:37 PM
RE: A cage for your own bird? - by Raimo - February 26, 2021, 05:42 PM
RE: A cage for your own bird? - by Adrastus - February 26, 2021, 05:57 PM
RE: A cage for your own bird? - by Raimo - February 26, 2021, 06:51 PM
RE: A cage for your own bird? - by Adrastus - February 27, 2021, 05:41 PM
RE: A cage for your own bird? - by Raimo - March 04, 2021, 12:27 PM
RE: A cage for your own bird? - by Adrastus - March 04, 2021, 12:50 PM
RE: A cage for your own bird? - by Raimo - March 08, 2021, 02:43 PM