Ouroboros Spine if the light that shines some day goes out
165 Posts
Ooc — Jess
With his head lowered, Adrastus began the process of searching for scents, even if it was somewhat absent-mindedly. He thought he had piqued the male's interest, which he thought was at least a way of distracting him from his current woes. They could search for a small meal together, and if he was able to give Antares some time to lift his thoughts from his grief, then it was time well spent. 

"I was born there," He admitted. "My first summer I went without darkness, and my first winter was one without light." He said. "But it is not without beauty. The great sea becomes our home as it freezes over for miles. The polar bears hunt seals out on the ice, and the little arctic fox scavenge. We would follow the great black raven to find food. We never really knew what time it was, save for the lights that danced in the skies at night." He said. He paused, as he investigated the scent left behind by either a muskrat or a beaver. He gestured, so they might continue to track the creature's footprints, noting how the pawprints were light obscured by the tail which would have dragged behind it. "The lights come this far South, though, through the winter. Have you seen them?" He asked.
Messages In This Thread
if the light that shines some day goes out - by Antares - March 16, 2021, 01:21 AM
RE: if the light that shines some day goes out - by Adrastus - April 08, 2021, 12:15 PM