Broken Antler Fen Nothing short of everything
120 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Normally, he might have put some effort into avoiding others. But as far as wolves went, Wraen was just about as tolerable as they could possibly come, which was a relief. She didn't have a bunch of youngsters hanging off her, nor did she seem to be followed around by do-gooders who wanted to please her at every turn. Instead, she seemed the sort who was capable of running the pack without having others constantly vying for her attention. At least, he assumed as much; why else would she have approached him directly, if she was so busy with her time? It wasn't as though he, a newcomer, was really of that much interest to an alpha. 

But then again, he still liked to think that she at least in part fancied him. So he bobbed his head dutifully and gave her a slight, albeit crooked grin when she approached. He hadn't been doing anything- and didn't feel compelled to lie about being somewhat of a lazy-bones. "Well well well," He uttered in a low, pleased voice as she approached him. The short tuft of his tail waved slightly, but not enough that it might draw too much attention to it. "Lookin' fer the other half...Or three quarters, whatever- of my tail," He answered. "Did you notice, when you met me, if I had it with me then, or did I lose it before I came here?" He asked. "I swear- if it ain't attached to me, I'll lose it," He said with a slight cackle.
Messages In This Thread
Nothing short of everything - by Jackalope - March 22, 2021, 04:52 PM
RE: Nothing short of everything - by Wraen - April 07, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: Nothing short of everything - by Jackalope - April 07, 2021, 03:13 PM
RE: Nothing short of everything - by Wraen - April 10, 2021, 03:58 PM