Broken Antler Fen and every day is getting straighter,
120 Posts
Ooc — Jess
"Well met, then." It seemed that his antics were at least going to be tolerated, if not complimented somewhat, which nevertheless threw Jackalope for a bit of a loop. He'd been hoping for a bit more of a reaction, maybe just skeptical looks or something from his new packmates, but neither of them chose to speak up and interrupt the silence he'd made them give him. Neither even showed much disdain that he'd begged for their patience. So they were either half-decent at hiding judgement, or they simply didn't care enough to judge him. How boring, he thought. He thought at least he might get a bit of a rise out of either of them. 

The suggestion that they race made Jackalope snort- but due to the compromised nasal passage of his bent muzzle, the sound he made was almost like a mini trumpet. "Nnnnnope." He'd met a couple of his packmates, and felt he'd sized them up well enough. "I'm gonna go do useless stuff, but not the sort of useless stuff that's gonna waste my energy," He said, with a tone that was ironically light and pleasant. He gave them both a very squinty smile. "Later, my dudes," He said. The smile dropped almost immediately, and he turned to walk away.
Messages In This Thread
and every day is getting straighter, - by Arcturus - March 24, 2021, 11:25 AM
RE: and every day is getting straighter, - by Jackalope - March 24, 2021, 12:24 PM
RE: and every day is getting straighter, - by Arcturus - March 24, 2021, 12:46 PM
RE: and every day is getting straighter, - by Jackalope - March 24, 2021, 01:17 PM
RE: and every day is getting straighter, - by Arcturus - March 24, 2021, 01:39 PM
RE: and every day is getting straighter, - by Jackalope - March 25, 2021, 01:52 PM
RE: and every day is getting straighter, - by Arcturus - April 09, 2021, 10:18 AM