Stavanger Bay Don't touch me you peasant
61 Posts
Ooc — Espero

The wind in his sails was abruptly cut short, leaving him stranded in the middle of confused anger ocean. His fur remained stiff and his body as ridged as the oak standing tall beside him, only his eyes moved along with the female. Was she not afraid? The barbarians mind flatlined as he tried to recover from his confusion, the expression on his face slowly digressing into neutrality. He, like her, remained silent as she walked around him and to the small pool of water. Low growls rumbled in his chest as she drew closer, he could not help himself as his inner selfish child withdrew from under its bridge. The pool was not his to claim but he desperately desired to chase her off from the land, however something alluring about the female struck his interest. He bit his tongue, quietly awaiting her to finish quenching her thirst.

As she did what she wanted, Higoro assessed the she wolf, how dainty and composed she was. How gold wrapped around her shoulders and part of her chest, the onyx black complimenting the gold, and taking notice of the cunning in her amber eyes. Sterling irises traced her body, watching for hidden signs of aggression but came up empty. She remained a mystery.

Higoro shook his pelt once more, flakes of dirt, sand and salt swirling in the air as his body created a miniature cyclone around him. Finishing his brief preening the male sat by his unfinished meal and only gazed at her for a moment, conjuring up the right words to speak. "Why do you remain? Your presence is not welcome here." He bluntly stated.
No honour among thieves 
Messages In This Thread
Don't touch me you peasant - by Higoro - March 29, 2021, 04:38 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Chacal - March 29, 2021, 05:27 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Higoro - March 29, 2021, 06:56 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Chacal - March 29, 2021, 08:05 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Higoro - March 29, 2021, 10:14 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Chacal - March 29, 2021, 10:26 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Higoro - March 29, 2021, 10:42 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Chacal - March 29, 2021, 10:51 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Higoro - March 30, 2021, 01:52 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Chacal - March 30, 2021, 02:12 PM