Ouroboros Spine swima
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
New interest roused in her eyes as the dark wolf took more focus to the herd. Perhaps he was much like @Adrastus then? A hunter, ever ready to refine his skills. There certainly was no shortage in Moonglow. "Last I checked...seven or eight. Not long ago." She would have said more, but Dragomir took her attention back to Firefly Glen. 

"No. I believe it was only recently established after I joined them." Her gaze fell momentarily. "It was a short lived pack. Too much tragedy all at once. It was...the attack by a bear, that I think was the turning point." Reclining back, she let her shoulders loosen while she drew a calm sigh. His question had gotten her into one of her more deep, yet oh so simply laid out way of thinking. She answered the latter part of his question first.

"For a time, I was considering it." Came her soft voice. "But, Firefly Glen is not mine to rebuild. It was, and is, the Ostrega's by right. Osiris, Atlas and Antares. They were there in the beginning. Then...Atlas vanished. Osiris followed, succumbed to slaughter. Leadership fell solely then to Antares. He handled it as best he could. Then the falling star struck Moonspear. I know without a doubt that it was tearing him apart inside, losing his childhood home. Of losing even more loved ones." She paused for a breath, letting him take it all in. "I stood by and supported him, silently, the whole time. As best I could. It hasn't been easy, but I respect him for being able to even endure this much." Glancing his way, she sought his hazel eyes, for his thoughts. "Being in limbo like this doesn't suit me. This place...Moonglow is like a second home. I am tempted to make it permeant."
Messages In This Thread
swima - by Dragomir - March 31, 2021, 03:49 PM
RE: swima - by Keyni - March 31, 2021, 06:15 PM
RE: swima - by Dragomir - April 04, 2021, 05:52 PM
RE: swima - by Keyni - April 06, 2021, 04:38 PM
RE: swima - by Dragomir - April 21, 2021, 06:17 PM
RE: swima - by Keyni - April 23, 2021, 11:01 PM
RE: swima - by Dragomir - May 06, 2021, 08:18 PM
RE: swima - by Keyni - May 07, 2021, 11:19 PM
RE: swima - by Dragomir - May 30, 2021, 07:45 AM
RE: swima - by Keyni - June 01, 2021, 10:06 PM