Deepwood Weald The way of the tramp
32 Posts
Ooc — Amaguq
Amaguq frowned. Really? Is that even a question?
Amaguq's experience with females couldn't be more troublesome: females are as alluring as they are complicated. At least in his point of view. And that guy's question was just one more proof of that.
"I'd say she's playing hard to get." He grinned. "Probably to test just how far are you willing to go for her."  He looked at the other wolf, transpiring his insecurities. His scent told Amaguq he was from a different land. Maybe bound to a pack. Why would such a wolf entrust a stranger with such delicate issues was something Amaguq struggled to comprehend. Still, Amaguq was flattered. 
"Either that or you did or said something you shouldn't on your last date." Or she's shy. Who knows? The possibilities are endless regarding a female's psyche. And that's precisely what makes them fascinating!
The white wolf grew distracted. Talking of femmes made his mind wander...
But he came back to his senses almost as soon as he went off. Blinking his golden eye languidly, Amaguq realized that he probably had added even more questions to the poor fella's mind than answers. So he cleared out his throat, choosing his words with care.
"Look, I'm in no position to speak for any dame. I can only guess... But I can tell you this: if you care about her, go after her! Show her you're the best wolf she could ever be with! Protect her from harm, and always listen to her, either when she needs counseling, consolation, or attention!" Amaguq learned this the hard way when he met one lone huntress a couple of years back. The beautiful she-wolf had unparalleled agility and cunning, but she loved to brag about her hunting prowesses. Amaguq was too high in his hormones to listen to a single word, and she saw through his intents: she left him to sleep alone, and to line up her displease, she even presented him with animal guts the next day: well stuffed, still warm, and reeking as hell. They were carefully placed right in front of his nose. The pungent scent and the horrid sight were enough for Amaguq to threw up all the contents of his stomach. By the time he finished, with a teary eye, a numb nose, and a sore belly, the female was long gone.
Messages In This Thread
The way of the tramp - by Amaguq - April 15, 2021, 06:05 AM
RE: The way of the tramp - by Zane - April 17, 2021, 08:01 PM
RE: The way of the tramp - by Amaguq - April 30, 2021, 05:14 PM
RE: The way of the tramp - by Zane - May 07, 2021, 04:32 PM
RE: The way of the tramp - by Amaguq - May 10, 2021, 01:15 PM
RE: The way of the tramp - by Zane - May 16, 2021, 01:15 PM