Duskfire Glacier Who does your honor sleep with at night
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away

Conflicts of interest bombarded him from every angle with out much remorse, leaving him quietly staring down the bashful female. She held the potential to answer his needs but the pleading look in her eyes reached through the fog of desire and pulled him into reality. Rye looked away, his brows, eyes and nose scrunching up. Oxygen drew in through shut teeth and blew out from his nose. His face, shoulders and remaining body relaxing as he exhaled. Ryes first real steps to self control, not that he had none but he was zero and two with the other females he's come across mid heat; this time needed to be different.
"No. No! No, no, no!" He argued with himself, not really looking a the woman, "Not. Gonna. Happen." Rye pasued, his brows lifting and eyes catching the females, "Unless?" He shook his head and pursed his bottom lip. "Nooope!" He countered quickly, all to himself of course; but it occurred to him that this new female might misinterpret his semi aggression towards herself. With another breath in Rye looked at her, "I'm sorry. I am. I swear I'm not upset at you okay?" The deliverance was shaky at best but there was some sincerity in there somewhere. A third deep breath and he was sitting on his rump, letting the rain take his attention once again. By this time the water felt freezing but Rye was thankful for the cold, it cooled his boiling brain. "I apologize, seriously I am really sorry. I'm sure you feel awful right now and I didn't mean to, it's just so much is going on and its really crazy and I don't know what the hell I'm doing and there's a lot of bad timing going on right now and I'm really sorry." It was abrupt and out of nowhere, all his words bunched together like nuts in a squirrels cheek pouches. Was any of it understandable? Maybe.   
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Rye - April 26, 2021, 02:31 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Lane - April 26, 2021, 03:23 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Rye - April 26, 2021, 04:21 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Lane - April 26, 2021, 06:14 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Rye - April 27, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Lane - April 28, 2021, 02:13 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Rye - April 28, 2021, 08:04 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Lane - April 29, 2021, 02:41 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Rye - May 05, 2021, 06:41 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Rye - May 07, 2021, 11:54 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Rye - May 09, 2021, 02:46 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Rye - May 16, 2021, 03:07 PM