Duskfire Glacier Who does your honor sleep with at night
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
I apologize for the wait and the short reply

Slowly the seconds grew into minutes and left Rye with the stunning realization that he hugged and total stranger who didn't live at the Glacier. The realization was always there, albeit subdued by the more pressing emotions in control but she seemed to be of no threat so it didn't bother the male much.
Rye was curious to know why she was visiting the glacier while in heat, with only two males in the whole glacier it didn't leave a lot of guessing as to the possible why she was here. Had she been with Wintersbane too? Everything Rye knew so far led him to believe so but still, he wasn't going to assume anything quite yet.
"You're visiting? While in heat?" Rye sounded confused, an added arch of a single brow sold the confusion more. "Me and Wintersbane are the only males at the Glacier, and I haven't seen you around. Sooo..?" Now both eye brows raised as Rye grew firmer in his suspicions.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Rye - April 26, 2021, 02:31 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Lane - April 26, 2021, 03:23 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Rye - April 26, 2021, 04:21 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Lane - April 26, 2021, 06:14 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Rye - April 27, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Lane - April 28, 2021, 02:13 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Rye - April 28, 2021, 08:04 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Lane - April 29, 2021, 02:41 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Rye - May 05, 2021, 06:41 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Rye - May 07, 2021, 11:54 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Rye - May 09, 2021, 02:46 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Rye - May 16, 2021, 03:07 PM