Bearclaw Valley My ma gave birth
29 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Solomon stands patiently, silently hoping for his coy leader to heed his request. His presence is an otherworldly thing to the wolf-dog. Just as he was with his humans, he picks someone and sticks to them. Ursus — Merrick — seems to be that lucky one this time. Even though no matter how much he wishes he could be with his human family, he knows it would never be a reality for him ever again. So, Ursus, home of the bears, is where he will make his home until his last dying breath. 

When he hears and sees movement his cropped ears shift on his meaty head. He perks up, watching as a woman comes before him. He had not seen her last he’d been here. His icy orbs look over her large form and she settles a hard look on him with questions in her eyes. Why is he here? He’s sure that’s what that look is asking. 

He shakes his body out, loose skin flapping about as he nervously licks his chops for a second. There’s no need to be nervous, Merrick would allow him passage even if this one does not. So he dips his head to her and remembers the phrase that dark pelaged woman said in the forest too long ago.

“Peace be, sister.” He hums deeply. He doesn’t want any quarrel with her. “I come for Merrick.” Is his next tid bit of information offered. 

Then as if speaking his name summoned him like a wraith from a grave, he sees him and all of his battle-torn glory. His mouth slackens joyously and his spotted tongue is loose against his drooping lips as he smiles. Well, his mouth doesn’t quite smile, but his eyes dance with light at the sight of him. Then even further so at his words.

He steps closer this time. Unlike the last where he begged Merrick to back away. His nubby tail wags and he pants, his butt wiggling just a tag at the motion. “I have come to serve you and your pack, Merrick. Allow me to stay.” His last sentence isn’t an order in the slightest. It’s a question, he’s practically begging him.
Messages In This Thread
My ma gave birth - by Solomon Bishop - April 27, 2021, 01:56 PM
RE: My ma gave birth - by RIP Vesta - April 27, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: My ma gave birth - by Merrick - April 28, 2021, 02:48 PM
RE: My ma gave birth - by Solomon Bishop - April 28, 2021, 09:33 PM
RE: My ma gave birth - by RIP Vesta - April 30, 2021, 12:19 PM
RE: My ma gave birth - by Merrick - May 04, 2021, 01:04 PM