Hideaway Strath It doesn't mean we can't learn from our past
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Vein beamed “Aerin will be a great mother I am sure, I will learn as I go” he nodded as Nyra gave her explanation his deep voice rumbled as he told told his story as painful as it was

In my birth pack, none were mated pairs, It is nice there the wolves here do get to claim those they want to share their lives with as mates not all are so lucky.

My father the Alpha used all the females as his harem of sorts, but claimed none as his mate in title. There were no such thing as pairs in my birth pack any of the mothers were not allowed to be with anyone other then the alpha

and so if they became pregnant they were not allowed to raise the pup with the sire only the alpha was allowed to be ‘father’

Vein sighed looking off in the distance as if he could see through the trees all the way back to where he had been born and he shuddered slightly then re orientated on Nyra

You will make a fine mother, and pups do get on well with or without father’s though being a father rather then just a sire is a blessing. I will be counting my blessings each day.” He bobbed his head as if to solidify that promise to himself  he could not speak for Charles or the wishings of that one. But he hoped Charles would make the right decisions to the right reasons

Why don’t you rest, I’ll watch over you for once, the pack will be safe while you gather your strength I’ll see to it for you
Messages In This Thread
RE: It doesn't mean we can't learn from our past - by Vein - July 03, 2021, 09:05 PM