Wapun Meadow Down my thigh
82 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He seems at least moderately pleased by her display of submission. At least enough not to eat her and she already sees that as a win. Her tail flicks more now at his closeness, part because of the thrill of danger and part anxiety. This man is full of old and new scars, he’s seen battles, a lot of them and lived to tell the tale. That is truly why she submits to him, besides her desire to mess and play with him. 

Then he asks a question. Her lips stretch as he smile becomes more confident. She picks herself up onto an elbow and gazes up at him, shaking the grass from her pelt as she slowly gets up. She doesn’t want to startle him into attacking her. She’s probably too close to run if he does and this one looks fast. So she tilts her head subtlety and allows a smooth laugh to bubble past her lips.

“Yes, I’m traveling.” She chirps softly. “And no, I don’t do that to just anyone. Only to those who seem like they’d rip out my throat at the first chance they get.” She says it with more confidence, swishing her beautiful tail behind her. 

She’d try her luck. The thrill of teasing men like him is what thrills her, so she moves closer in a slow, elegant motion. If allowed, she’d attempt to sniff at his forelegs, keeping her posture submissive as she scents him.

“You have a pack then, mister.” He purrs with a flick of her blood red eyes up to him. “Pandora does not.” She hums contently as if informing him of her status. 

She tries her luck further, this should be fun. Pandora turns away from him smoothly, showing her back to him, but obviously keeping her head tilted in a way that she’d be able to keep an eye on the scarred stranger. If he doesn’t move, she’d run her tail along the length of his chin and neck promiscuously as she moves to put some space between them. 

Then she drops the bomb with a condescending laugh made of pure silk. “I’ve been exiled from mine.” She hums as if it meant nothing to her.
Messages In This Thread
Down my thigh - by Pandora - May 07, 2021, 06:40 PM
RE: Down my thigh - by Merrick - May 07, 2021, 06:45 PM
RE: Down my thigh - by Pandora - May 07, 2021, 07:03 PM
RE: Down my thigh - by Merrick - May 07, 2021, 07:39 PM
RE: Down my thigh - by Pandora - May 07, 2021, 08:00 PM
RE: Down my thigh - by Merrick - May 07, 2021, 08:15 PM
RE: Down my thigh - by Pandora - May 07, 2021, 08:40 PM
RE: Down my thigh - by Merrick - May 13, 2021, 03:03 PM
RE: Down my thigh - by Pandora - May 13, 2021, 09:08 PM
RE: Down my thigh - by Merrick - May 17, 2021, 05:07 PM
RE: Down my thigh - by Pandora - June 12, 2021, 03:32 PM