Firefly Glen How many days have passed like this?
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Luna didn't want the young female to see her like this. As a matter of fact, it felt rather uncomfortable just sitting here and exposing her insecurities on someone who she hadn't bothered to visit in months. The raven wished to be alone and sort these emotions out by herself like she usually did -- yet at the same time, she didn't. All those months alone, wandering for some kind of restablishment of her life after the Glen's fall made her realize she much preferred the life in a pack rather than as a loner afterall. No, actually -- the idea of a pack wasn't it. It was that she craved the attachment that came with pack life.

Forming connections with Keyni, Charles, Bronco and Amelia, bothering Holland every now and then while he worked, teaching Atlas about the night sky, exchanging stories with Taikon -- she missed those moments. Though as soon as that happiness was forcefully ripped from her, Lunaria was too weak to find a way to repair that broken structure she considered her reason to stay as much as she tried to stay positive -- and in the end, she ran away

She left everyone instead of trying to reconnect with them -- so why...."You aren't....mad at me?" Why was she being forgiven so easily? No, it's not that she was being forgiven at all -- it just looks like Keyni was never mad at her in the first place.

Luna turned to her, not really realizing she had, something unreadable and Melancholic in her celestial eyes -- as if something wasn't going the way she expected it to. "As soon as everything went to hell, I left you all, everyone even though I could've helped you instead. Something I failed to do already when the glen was under attack...you...." Her voice faltered a bit, ears splaying and eyes that threatened to spill more feircly than before. "You're saying you don't feel the slightest bit of scorn towards me....at all?"

And in that moment, it wasn't only Keyni she was asking this question to; it was the glen...
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
How many days have passed like this? - by Lunaria - May 10, 2021, 11:35 AM
RE: How many days have passed like this? - by Keyni - May 10, 2021, 12:32 PM
RE: How many days have passed like this? - by Keyni - May 18, 2021, 09:16 PM
RE: How many days have passed like this? - by Lunaria - May 29, 2021, 07:49 PM
RE: How many days have passed like this? - by Keyni - June 11, 2021, 09:18 PM
RE: How many days have passed like this? - by Lunaria - June 14, 2021, 01:29 PM
RE: How many days have passed like this? - by Keyni - June 14, 2021, 09:34 PM
RE: How many days have passed like this? - by Lunaria - July 07, 2021, 11:56 AM