Stavanger Bay Vivisection
208 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
All Welcome 
He could see the cliffs from here. Probably not the correct mountainside but for Raimo, having the vague outline of some distant mountain was enough to ease the pining in his heart.

Behind him sprawled more forest. There was a route to the beachfront winding among the trees, to where the soil became sand and then bare rock; in time he might learn of more, but he does not know yet if this will be home.

When the graying of the sky began to overwhelm his ability to see the mountains (casting them in cottoned edges, a gathering storm) he turned his back to them and began to prowl through the bay's tree line.
15 Posts
Ooc —
It reminded the young woman of home.

The way the land morphed from unforgiving sea to a lush lay of plenty. She had drifted from the sandy shore inland, through the grasses to where the trees loomed in a welcome. They beckoned her to explore her depths and who was she to ignore their call?

Except it seemed she was not the only one who patrolled the bay. A dark figure that almost seemed to dip in and out of this world with the shadows. The figure reminded her of rogues who would loop the cove she had called home for her first few long months of life. Rogues often carried with them grand stories or skills unheard of.

So she would roll the dice and call out softly to him. Youthfully voiced with a bounce in her step as she trailed far out from him, but adjacent to him. Inclined to keep up should he find her interesting enough to halt his prowl, but aware of the social expectation of personal space.
and i could be a pretty girl
won't ever make you blue
currently traveling with gracious; who may join all threads unless private!
208 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The sound drew his attention initially, but it was the look of the person who made it that had his eyes lingering. They looked sharp in profile, thin and pale.

Kukutux? He thought, pausing mid-stride. This was far from Moonglow; too far, he estimated, for her recently healed injury. He watched for signs of weakness. A limp, an oddity to their gait, but they weren't moving now.

The pantherine shape of Raimo then prowled nearer. His paws sank in to the sand which caught him by surprise; he was busy watching the stranger.

They seemed more interested in him than the other way around, bouncing energetically with each step. It wasn't Kukutux — couldn't be.
15 Posts
Ooc —
She took his approach as a good sign, completely oblivious to any sort of mix-up that might be occurring.

Before she could bombard him with all of her questions that spurred from such an intriguing stranger, she needed to test the waters further. See how he might react to her actually talking with him.

Hello! She called out warmly to him, a wave of her tail that arched over her back in excitement before it came back down.
won't ever make you blue
208 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
They looked young. Something was off about their ears, but if Raimo saw anything he didn't like he made no mention of it. Ears ought to transition with the rest of a child when they matured. Seeing as how this stranger was obviously alive and healthy, whatever issue those curled ears presented wasn't enough to hinder survival.

Hello. He begrudgingly answers. Raimo isn't sure if he should say more, do more, or leave. He wants to leave; however, he cannot take his eyes off of her. What are you doing out here?
15 Posts
Ooc —
I am exploring! Boisterous and bright. Oceane did not know how to be anything else. I finally got to leave home and I am going to find everything that I can. I've heard so many stories, there's so much to discover. A bit of backstory dumped on him, for she took his question as deep curiosity. Surely everyone loved learning about new wolves as much as she did.

What about you?
won't ever make you blue
208 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
She was only a child. That much was clear to Raimo, anyway. So full of life and lacking in troubles — just like his younger siblings, his cousins, or anyone new to the world. A touch of envy sprang up within himself but he stamped it down easily, snuffed out the embers of it; better to be wise and skilled than innocent, he thought next.

Stories? He queried, ears shifting on his head. Already the stranger had moved on with the conversation and Raimo huffed, unsure of what to say. I suppose I am adventuring too, he concedes.

I gather stories. Which he usually did not like to admit, as it was a private interest of his, but seeing as this stranger was so different from what Raimo knew he thought, surely, she had some kind of story to share herself.