Honeyed Pasture ah, there's still time
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
Slowly, as if she had been afraid to move, she carefully rose into a more upright sitting position. Breathe...relax yourself... She coached, trying to remember and focus on her self taught training. She was always so cool and composed. But her heat had thrown all that out the window, and possibly, along with her reasoning. "I've...never seen it before. I think I would like to, someday. I'm open to new discoveries." Maybe...if she found the time, Kukutux wouldn't mind her absence if Antares took her on a trip to see the ocean. 

She nodded softly, perhaps a little meekly. "Thanks." She shuffled her front paws. She was fidgety, torn between staying put and going to him. "I have been doing fine. Meeting new faces, making a few new friends. Working to find my role. But...I don't really consider it work. I enjoy it." She added, to let him know that she was happy in Moonglow. "Sometimes though...I do roam for a while. Like now." She looked down, away from him. "It...it is not the best time for me to be around a whole lot of others..." Then she got up, so very slowly and took a single step. The sudden change in the air, the sweetness of her scent might start to explain things.
Messages In This Thread
ah, there's still time - by Antares - May 19, 2021, 11:00 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Keyni - May 24, 2021, 10:34 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Antares - May 25, 2021, 10:38 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Keyni - May 25, 2021, 11:06 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Antares - May 26, 2021, 04:51 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Keyni - June 11, 2021, 08:03 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Antares - June 13, 2021, 07:09 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Keyni - June 14, 2021, 09:58 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Antares - June 21, 2021, 08:29 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Keyni - July 06, 2021, 09:02 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Antares - July 13, 2021, 12:00 AM