Stavanger Bay crabs taste better when they can't grab you
ɓuıʞ nɾıɐʞ
54 Posts
Ooc — H2O
confidence is a trait that many people confuse for arrogance. however, it is an important aspect to have -- confidence in oneself, confidence in others, confidence in the world. in a way, it allows for the creation of other important things, like trust and friendship. even love, if one is lucky enough.

"if they end up as cool as you, you're gonna be great, i just know it." evermore is sweet when she wants to be, and right now, seeing lane all alone with a belly full of a next generation, she can't help but lather a little honey on her words. but this isn't for gain, it's simple the way she feels. evermore's mother was a wonderful lady, but much too protective. hopefully, lane won't drive her kids away like lyria did.

though, as lane continues to explain, evermore picks up on her more sour note of the man responsible for her covering. the fact that it is not purely lane's idea [teamed up with whatever male she is with] concerns the agouti woman. "well, that doesn't seem very fair to you, getting knocked up by someone who didn't think about your opinion on the subject." she says to lane. isn't parenting supposed to be a team effort? that is a hard thing to handle when the father to your kid has another other litter to look after, possible even more than that!

wow evermore, you don't sound like an asshole this time. that's a win right there. she tosses the other woman a sympathetic expression as she nudges her shoulder against her softly. "i mean, do you even like this winters-guy?" here we go with the personal questions again. "i don't care if he's alpha or not, but it matters if you like him enough to want to have these kids with him."
 NOTICE: 
Evermore has been infected with RABIES. Any threads with her put your character at risk of being bitten and infected!
Stage 1: visual illness, fever, anorexia, vomiting, slight incoordination
Stage 2: cerebral/cranial dysfunction, foaming, extreme aggression
Stage 3: self-mutilation, paralysis, death
Messages In This Thread
RE: crabs taste better when they can't grab you - by RIP Evermore - June 08, 2021, 01:10 PM